Pet friendly room
To book a Pet Friendly room, please call us directly 1 800 879 1991.
We are Pet Friendly!
Our pet friendly rooms are located on the ground floor with easy outside access. While we request that pets are never left alone in the room, they are allowed outside of their kennel to roam the guest room while in the presence of their owners.
Upon arrival at the Banff Voyager Inn your pet will be welcomed and pet policies will be provided for you to sign. Food and Water Bowls will be in the room and waiting for your arrival.
Each guest must observe the following policies:
- Small to medium size dogs welcome - under 50 lbs (22 kg)
- One pet permitted per room
- We reserve the right to deny accommodation to any breed deemed aggressive
- Pets cannot be left unattended in guest rooms under any circumstances
- Pets are not permitted in public areas or non-pet friendly rooms
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet
- Costs of any room damages caused by your pet will be billed to the guest credit card on file
- Disturbances affecting other hotel guests are not acceptable and will result in the immediate eviction of the responsible guest and their pet. Monetary damages may also apply.
An additional charge of $20 + taxes per night applies to cover the cost of thoroughly cleaning the guest room upon your departure so that the room will be nice and fresh for our next pet owners and their furry friends to enjoy.
Do You Have An Allergy Concern? Please note that at the Voyager Inn we have only a few specifically designated pet friendly rooms - if you do not have a pet, you will not stay in one of these rooms!